What better way to create a new experience then move to the other side of the world...

Rugby World Cup how we LOVE you!

Posted on 8:47 PM | By AB | In

October 15th, 2011

Well for the last four weeks we have had had the privilege of experiencing an AMAZING atmosphere all courtesy of Rugby World Cup 2011! The first kick off was September 9th and now even as I write this post Devon has his eyes glued on the semi final game Wales vs France.

The last few weeks we have also had my little sister Christina here to experience the rugby craziness! Don't take our word for it...ask Chris...this country is RUGBY CRAZY! I have loved having my sister here to experience New Zealand and while she was not just here for rugby it sure added some fun events to her visit.

All the cities in New Zealand are decorated to the nines with world flags, all the TV commercials are about the pride of New Zealand, and never have I seen so many people organizing their weekends around when the next game is. With Christina, Devon and I first went to England vs Romania played in Dunedin. Christina and I then made our way to Wellington to watch CANADA vs New Zealand...which was amazing to say the least. While Canada got their buts kicked VERY badly we still had an amazing time. Down in Dunedin Devon and a few of his mates enjoyed the Ireland vs Italy game.

We thought we would share some of the rugby fever:)


Comments (0)

Post a Comment