What better way to create a new experience then move to the other side of the world...

Devon is outta this place!!!

Posted on 2:30 PM | By AB | In



SO he is off!!! Believe it or not Devon has packed his whole life in three, very full and heavy, bags. With just a bit of stress he (with a bit of my help) managed to get all of his bags to be under 50lbs (they all weighted between 45-50lbs).

The last week has been filled with strategic planning of how he could get as much through security as carry on luggage as possible. With many phone calls to CATSA, United Airlines, and advice from Mitch (my brother who works security at the airport) he got onto the plane carrying his camera, lab top, and his charming smile:)

I have now returned to my half empty apartment, as he has left little trace that he ever lived here, and I am a bit sad.....but I can't lie, this is the start of our adventure so how can I not be excited too! Devon just got a bit of a head start. So for the next two months or so I imagine most of the posting will be by him, and when I head his direction maybe I will add my creative touch:) AB

Comments (0)

Post a Comment